Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· specV Addict
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the lady that hit me said someone hit her from behind, at the scene there was no damage to her car. now all of the sudden there is extensive damages to the rear of her car. her insurance siad they wont cover my claim because someone hit her first. she damaged her own car!

i had to hang up on the insurance lady because she was pissing me off so much i couldnt stop shaking.

· Registered
3,289 Posts
matter of it is, its not your problem, they hit your car, your insurance should take care of it.
it should not be any of your concern how they pay for it or how they fight it out with the others.
matter of it all is, you got hit, its not your fault!
tell them that.

· specV Addict
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ny98max said:
matter of it is, its not your problem, they hit your car, your insurance should take care of it.
it should not be any of your concern how they pay for it or how they fight it out with the others.
matter of it all is, you got hit, its not your fault!
tell them that.
thats why i got so angry, i said taht and she goes well were not liable cuz someone hit her and ran and we have proof due to damages to her car

· Registered
828 Posts
Just say that your neck and back are starting to bother you. Say you havn't been able to have sex sence the accident. :thumbup:

· In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
11,954 Posts
Lee this shouldn't involve you...Like Alex said. Your Insurance Company should be the ones talking to hers.

Wasn't there a police report?!?!?!

· Registered
3,289 Posts
there was (or still is, but heavily cracked down on) a scam in nyc where 4 ppl get in a piece of shit hooptie, break in front of a lexus and get rear ended.
all play sick w/ hurt neck/back and get paid out the ass.
the policy is, if you rear end someone youre 110% always at fault.
the people getting rear ended ALWAYS get paid.
call insurance, its their job to (NOT) pay you anything, thats how they make $.
ask to speak with a manager, say its not your problem, you want your car fixed!
(ask what youre paying for if not shit like this?)
hopefully you got uninsured motorist on your policy.. dont know if full coverage includes it or not.
who is your insurance company btw, so i dont go to them :)

· Registered
961 Posts
Thats why you get smart like me bro.... i know that people will do stuff like that to get off.... i carry a camera and i have a camera phone.... when i rearended that person i took pictures of every angle of her car and my car so she couldnt do what that person did to you.... when you take pics on camera phone it has the date too so no fudging on that part :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.