Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1988 200sx 3.0 v6. When you start the engine you don't see any
electrical movement. No amps no lights no horn. If you rev up the engine a little all of the electronics begin working. Lights and everything ok. Everything is fine as long as engine is running after that initial rev. When you turn off the key..once again nothing works. It's like I have no acc switch. The blower and wipers do work. I have checked all of the regular fuses but this sounds like a relay somewhere. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fixed

radhart said:
I have a 1988 200sx 3.0 v6. When you start the engine you don't see any
electrical movement. No amps no lights no horn. If you rev up the engine a little all of the electronics begin working. Lights and everything ok. Everything is fine as long as engine is running after that initial rev. When you turn off the key..once again nothing works. It's like I have no acc switch. The blower and wipers do work. I have checked all of the regular fuses but this sounds like a relay somewhere. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I had three burned wires and 3 relays burned up and 1 battery
thanks everyone

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,677 Posts
radhart said:
I had three burned wires and 3 relays burned up and 1 battery
You've got a short someplace. If you have done any electrical mods lately, check that wiring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts