Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they say on the site we can call to verify or whatnot, but I can't... only have a cell phone and in Iraq :p but was just curious if the guy who owns it is on this forums somewhere and if anyone can verify that these guys are legit? Would I be able to import a skyline of my dreams (with proper modifications?) to the U.S.?

:idhitit:

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am aware of the no federal legal way, unless you get a Kaizo unibody instead, or dish out the cash to do all the crash testing and whatnot.... yeah I don't have that kinda money, lol, but I'm aware of other possibilities to make it state legal and whatnot, and that's what I'm going to try to go for.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
(Not arguing): But I've been talking to a import/export company in Japan and this is what they said:
------------------
We checked auction data.
A 2002 GTR V-Spec NUR with around 53,000km should cost about 3,500,000 Yen to 3,700,000 Yen
( Approx USD $39,000 to $41,500 )
On top of that you need to pay, Dismantling ( Possibly around 200,000 to 300,000 Yen ( approx USD $2300 to $3500 )

Shipping USD $3563
Truckage to Port, Port Charges in Japan for Container BAF etc 80,000 to 100,000 Yen ( approx USD $900 to $1200 )

CWI Purchase & Export Documents Fee 45,000 Yen ( approx USD $500 )

Total Package Shipped : approx USD $46,063 to $49,618
----------------
Here are the 2 V-spec 2 Nur's I found for under the price you're talking about:
Link 1
Link 2

There were others in the $70+ and $80k+ range as well, but these were the cheapest ones on there. So, its still possible.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
hey thanks, I wasn't trying to insult you guys, but wanted to double check up on that. If going through you guys, how much would I be expecting to pay if say the V-spec II Nur you guys get is $30k? How much for the shipping, and all pre-mentioned crap?

EDIT: Or more realistic, a $46k one... If, after-all, I can just get the skyline from you guys, that'd be much easier (and especially if dis-assembly and re-assembly isn't involved) I'd love to discuss business details if you want to PM me or email me. I'm looking to re-enlist for Japan while I'm still in the military or maybe not depending on how well my business and stocks go.

So I won't be able to get one for 1 - 3 years (still have to pay off my VW - looking to sell it if I get Japan...) which brings up another question:

If I do re-enlist for japan but able to get one of your Nurs in the states before I go, would there be no problem in shipping them with me and back again? Or would you expect some trouble?

I apologize again if it sounded offensive earlier, just trying to do all my research prior. Thanks.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*bump* do you have any U.S. Reps/phone numbers? Whether or not I might be going to Japan depends. I can't really make any long distance calls in the U.S. with my cell phone service. If not, are the emails on the website any good? I emailed justin (don't know if that's you or someone else) and still haven't gotten word back.

Also some good news, I've researched some ways to make a little extra money so I should have my car paid off THIS year, and perhaps by the end of this year or beginning of next year I should be able to work out payment details with you guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.