Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
everyone wants a V-spec II nur model... unless you have around 150k i doubt you will ever get one... and even then for a nur thats a lil on the cheap side...

keep in mind that only 750 ofthe vspec nur II were ever made which makes them that much harder to find

· Registered
630 Posts
dood the vspec II are 30-45k, but when its nur spec add on another 15-25k or more because of there rarity on a global scale...

Japanese Car Auction Details

85,000$ USD for a 2002 V-spec II Nur

Japanese Car Auction Details

83,000$ USD 2002 V-spec II nur

so like i said, unless you have 150k to toss out the window and not worry about 150k if you cant even use the car, i would set your goals a lil lower and buy pre-landed

so take the 85,000, then pay for the car to be dismantled properly(at least 10k) then all your shipping costs(about 15k) then your reassemble(15k or more) then all the safetying and emmisions(another 10k or more) and you are at 125k thats with out taxes and customs and all the otehr stuff, like missing parts and time time time...

this is why a regular gtr34 sells for around 90k in the usa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.