Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Icy Hot Stunta
Joined
·
2,366 Posts
cortrim1 said:
Just wanted to give a heads up. ur is now shipping the crank pulley for the qr25:D
It is supposed to help a lot also. UR told me 10 hp at SEMA. We have not tested it yet though.

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: unorthodox racing pulley

morepower2 said:
It is supposed to help a lot also. UR told me 10 hp at SEMA. We have not tested it yet though.

Mike
I been told it frees up 6-8hp, but no one will let me see their dyno sheet. Thats ok I will have mine on this week end and I will be near dyno on dec 14 I might just have to do it myself. I just dynoed my car last week so my numbers should be fairly accurate.
:D
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: unorthodox racing pulley

cortrim1 said:
I been told it frees up 6-8hp, but no one will let me see their dyno sheet. Thats ok I will have mine on this week end and I will be near dyno on dec 14 I might just have to do it myself. I just dynoed my car last week so my numbers should be fairly accurate.
:D
So what are your numbers at this time with your mods on the Spec?:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: unorthodox racing pulley

stealthb14 said:
Daaaaamn, them are some good numbers :D
thank you i still think I could have coaxed a few more hp out of it if I ran it one more time, but I had my club there and I did not want to be a dyno hog. Btw I tested the ungrounded knock sensor theory the knock sensor has to be grounded or the mod does not work properly. I tried it both ways and there was a 8hp 7lbft tq difference from grounded to ungrounded. I think dave colman said you could relocate the sensor with out grounding it, I just wanted to see if that was true or not. Also I did another spec while I was there his car gained power in some places and smoothed out his curve. also his a/f was much improved with the k/s grounded.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got my pulley

ok I have recieved my pulley and will be installinr it tomorrow I will takes pics of the whole install. I already have pis of the pulley its different than the other ones I have seen from UR, and its very different from the one that went on my 200sx.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Ground the knock sensor when? Installing a header?
Elaborate this mod please..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sunny J Reg said:
Ground the knock sensor when? Installing a header?
Elaborate this mod please..
see the current issue of nissan performance magazine for how to and a explanation.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
My log in on thevboard is all messed up and I can't log onto it, how can I get in on this group buy?
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
if you go to 2k1civic.com you can use their 5% discount. Look for the ad and click on it. Pulley ends up being 185 shipped!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
When I try to log in it tells me that my name does not exist, i still have the e-mail with my name password, so I know it is right, but when I try to make a new acount it tells me that my e-mail is taken. Any advice?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: unorthodox racing pulley

cortrim1 said:
thank you i still think I could have coaxed a few more hp out of it if I ran it one more time, but I had my club there and I did not want to be a dyno hog. Btw I tested the ungrounded knock sensor theory the knock sensor has to be grounded or the mod does not work properly. I tried it both ways and there was a 8hp 7lbft tq difference from grounded to ungrounded. I think dave colman said you could relocate the sensor with out grounding it, I just wanted to see if that was true or not. Also I did another spec while I was there his car gained power in some places and smoothed out his curve. also his a/f was much improved with the k/s grounded.;)

So cortrim1, how did the install go, and are there any numbers yet for the URP?
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top