Nissan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! We are having a huge joint meet at Univeristy of Maryland, College park.

So far these forums are invited:

AW/DTM/VW/I-CLUB/RENNLIST/ClubLexus/HondaTEch/MR2FAQ/NissanForums

We will be having a large meet on Saturday October 19th at 3 PM in LOT1E. This is the parking lot for Byrd Stadium but there isn't a game that weekend, so it should be empty. Everyone is invited and we already have close to 30 rsvps already in one day. We also now have close to 8 forums invited. It should be a good time and I hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll go if some of the sr20 peps are goin. I don't like hangin around other sc owners :rolleyes: So if some of yall are going let me know. My nephew will probably come with me since he's a VW onwer, yuck :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
slvrsentra02 said:
York is about 10 or 15 miles away from the pa/md line on the Pa side off of 83 N if that helps
I'm planning on going. Wanna hook up where 83 and 695 meet?

G

·
that sounds great is there any exits where theres a gas station or something with a parking lot we can meet at near there?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just though of something. Actually when you get onto 695 off of 83. If you go to the 2 nd. exit which is riesterstown rd. and turn right at the end of the ramp there is a gas station right there. That can be our lauching point.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOCATION CHANGE:

We have changed the location of the meet to LOT1D because we need more room.

·
Registered
46 Posts
just came back from the car meet. I was great turn out. I'm glad that I went. I've seen only few sentras/200sx there. Lots of maxima thought. Thanks for posting up info about the car meet. I'll post up pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would like to thanks all you guys for coming out! The meet was really great!

If you have any pics you would like to send me, that would be great. AIM: WantaS4 or EMAIL: [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts