Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people on here attend the University of Florida? I'm just curious as my brother goes there and hopefully I will get in as well to attend next summer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
You guys just must not know much about SEC football. Tigerbait is what we (LSU Students and fans) shout to our opponents. Especially Florida. And Florida does something similar to their opponents except they shout "Gatorbait!" I just wanted to mess around because we handed Florida their worst loss this season.
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
SkylineGTR said:
You guys just must not know much about SEC football. Tigerbait is what we (LSU Students and fans) shout to our opponents. Especially Florida. And Florida does something similar to their opponents except they shout "Gatorbait!" I just wanted to mess around because we handed Florida their worst loss this season.
Hey man you guys had a great game yesterday against kentucky.....by far the game of the day.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Whitey said:
Hey man you guys had a great game yesterday against kentucky.....by far the game of the day.....
I thought we played kinda sloppy. We blew a couple chances to seal the game. But at least we won and a "W" is a "W". It was just so funny watching the look on the Kentucy fans' faces. They stormed the field thinking they won and then realized they lost from a 76 yard bomb with 2 seconds left. That one will be on a lot of highlight reels.
 

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
Joined
·
8,328 Posts
shoulda seen Syracuse beat VT in triple overtime..........

or FSU beating GT, using a backup runner who decided he'd get himself 118 yards =)
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Mike we wont talk about the GT FSU game.....that was just stupid insane.....I wanted to cry.....dumbass thought he was gonna win the game and threw before he looked.....GD GT stresses me ut every time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was accepted to UCF so maybe if I don't get accepted to UF i'll go there. I did get a $36,000 grant if i go to Hartford. Only bad thing is that its 20,000 a year for in state residents. haha
 

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
Joined
·
8,328 Posts
Whitey said:
Mike we wont talk about the GT FSU game.....that was just stupid insane.....I wanted to cry.....dumbass thought he was gonna win the game and threw before he looked.....GD GT stresses me ut every time
LOL you know we owned you when you threw that interception to us right in the end zone. there were like 10 FSU guys all around, and you threw it right to one of them, lol.

CLSo1..........I know what you mean about expensive schools, lol My first 2 years at FIT cost me 30k/ year. Thank God for financial aid!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm still waiting for my decision to the University of Florida. So far I've been accepted to all the other schools I applied to. I'm not trying to worry about partying in college. By attending UF I think I'm going to get away from that. I used to party a lot but it really messed up my performance in school so I kinda turned it around. I'm not a hater, I just noticed that all my friends were being arrested and I didn't want that to fuck up my future. I know if I go to UCF I would just want to party and never do work... so thats why I decided with UF. I'm not hatin on any of ya'll or any other schools....
 

·
Search Whore
Joined
·
209 Posts
Ok I gues I'm the only Gator here...

CLSo1A, Theres a few of us nissan guys here. I know couple guys pretty well. There always some nissans at the drag strip. My one buddy drives a nice 4 door b13 w/ a BB DET.

Oh and UF is defiantly a bigger party school than UCF my brother goes there.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top