Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people on here attend the University of Florida? I'm just curious as my brother goes there and hopefully I will get in as well to attend next summer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to do it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
You guys just must not know much about SEC football. Tigerbait is what we (LSU Students and fans) shout to our opponents. Especially Florida. And Florida does something similar to their opponents except they shout "Gatorbait!" I just wanted to mess around because we handed Florida their worst loss this season.

W

·
0 Posts
SkylineGTR said:
You guys just must not know much about SEC football. Tigerbait is what we (LSU Students and fans) shout to our opponents. Especially Florida. And Florida does something similar to their opponents except they shout "Gatorbait!" I just wanted to mess around because we handed Florida their worst loss this season.
Hey man you guys had a great game yesterday against kentucky.....by far the game of the day.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Whitey said:
Hey man you guys had a great game yesterday against kentucky.....by far the game of the day.....
I thought we played kinda sloppy. We blew a couple chances to seal the game. But at least we won and a "W" is a "W". It was just so funny watching the look on the Kentucy fans' faces. They stormed the field thinking they won and then realized they lost from a 76 yard bomb with 2 seconds left. That one will be on a lot of highlight reels.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
shoulda seen Syracuse beat VT in triple overtime..........

or FSU beating GT, using a backup runner who decided he'd get himself 118 yards =)

W

·
0 Posts
Mike we wont talk about the GT FSU game.....that was just stupid insane.....I wanted to cry.....dumbass thought he was gonna win the game and threw before he looked.....GD GT stresses me ut every time

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was accepted to UCF so maybe if I don't get accepted to UF i'll go there. I did get a $36,000 grant if i go to Hartford. Only bad thing is that its 20,000 a year for in state residents. haha

·