Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a universal antenna from walmart. It states it would be compatible for all cars. Yeah right. I removed the stock antenna( im replacing it because the mast broke off) instructions told me to cut off the stock antenna assembly and just attach the universal one. Wasnt that simple the coxial cable was more larger than the universal adapter thus it wouldnt fit. And the inside of the fender area just has no space for the universal antenna. Long story short I have a broken universal antenna and a cut radio cable behind my fender. What would be a good replacement?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you check local scrap yards to see if they have a stock one? There is nothing like OEM parts!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey i am having a different yet similar problem. when i bought my car used, it did not come with an antenna. to solve my problem, i bought an universal 13inch Eurostyle Antenna from ebay but it doesnt fit! it came with 2 sentra-specific adapters but those little metal pieces do not screw in! it is supposed to be a simple plug&play antenna...

am i missing something here? am i missing a part to the antenna base?
the antenna i got is this one:
eBay Motors: 13" ANTENNA STYLZ EUROSTYLE NISSAN SENTRA SER 200SX (item 220250160323 end time Jul-01-08 19:17:17 PDT)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts