Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, the company i work for is now selling undercar LEDs only for a limited time... and i have a pretty good chance of getting one for the half of the retail price. I have to make my choice quickly, I NEED HELP :rolleyes:
What do you think is the best color for my car (here are some pics of my car if you haven't seen it: http://www.cardomain.com/id/ak_tjk )
so what do you think which color undercar LED should i use?

1. Blue

2. Yellow (Orange)

3. Red

4. White

5. Green

I know some of the choices shouldn't even be considered (but hey someone migh vote on that 2). Please help me to choose, PLEASE?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for recomendations guys, I will go with the GREEN :thumbup: I was going to go with it, just needed some approval.
"myoung - none...put that money in a jar and let grow into wheels" i thought about that 2 but i don't want to miss this chance.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I did my friends Galant with a neon kit. He has a White car with with 17 inch rims with a blue kit. I hid the lights up behind his fram rails and one behind the front grill on the bumper and Ive heard nothing but compliments. I have to say if a underglow kit is done right it can look very good.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
im with mike in that i think its usless but if your into more show than go its cool. i personly would have gotten the yellow. the green is boring because you have a green car (along with it being fast and furious lol) when you instal it make sure you hide the rails really well, i dont want to see a single bulb or wire at all. hell, even hide the power switch. once you have the LED kit done leave it.....dont add anything else. none of those LED clusters for the wheel wells, no led washer nozzles, nothing only completly hidden LED tubes.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
myoung said:
none...put that money in a jar and let grow into wheels ;)
Couldn't have said it better myself.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1) when you instal it make sure you hide the rails really well, i dont want to see a single bulb or wire at all. hell, even hide the power switch.
2) once you have the LED kit done leave it.....dont add anything else. none of those LED clusters for the wheel wells, no led washer nozzles, nothing only completly hidden LED tubes.
1. I'll do my best (if not i'll try to find one that can do it better)

2. No i wasn't going to put all that cheap stuff on my car :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts