Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have removed the rear seats in my nx, and getting ready to do some fiberglasing in a few months.
under the seats, it is obvious that there is a hollow part.
anyway, there seams to be some padding of some sort under there, can i remove this, and then cut the metal (if any) or is this to much of a supportavie part of the car?
if your not to sure of what i am talking about i will see if i can take some photos.

·
TRIPPLITE COMMAND CONSOLE
109 Posts
fire + gas = burn

Sazbot said:
i have removed the rear seats in my nx, and getting ready to do some fiberglasing in a few months.
under the seats, it is obvious that there is a hollow part.
anyway, there seams to be some padding of some sort under there, can i remove this, and then cut the metal (if any) or is this to much of a supportavie part of the car?
if your not to sure of what i am talking about i will see if i can take some photos.
i would just fill it with padding.
not even think about cutting. man... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMKAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:cheers:
IMO

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the gas tank is removable isnt it, that would be a definante thing to remove.
i dont want to fill it, i want to put subs in that area

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
Sazbot said:
the gas tank is removable isnt it, that would be a definante thing to remove.
i dont want to fill it, i want to put subs in that area
isn't that a lot of work ..i mean removing the gas tank just to put subs in the back seat?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was meaning removeing it and putting it back when iv finished.
upon further inspection, there is not enough room gained to have enough reson to do this.....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats alright, i dismised my idea, just wasnt enough gain by doing what i wanted.
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts