Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the stock fog lights (or whatever lights you want to call them) aren't pointing in the same angle. the light from the driver side points a little upward, so its a lot more noticable. the passenger side light points downward to the ground, which i think is the correct angle. it looks horrible, and i dont use my lights often anymore. i tried adjusting the bulbs, but no matter what i do, they still seem to point in the same angle. is there another way to adjust the angle of the light? or maybe its the foglamp itself? my car got hit on the driver corner before and i had to replace the bumper, and the auto shop guy told me a metal piece holding the foglamp was warped so tried to flatten it back out by hammering it. any ideas how i can fix my light alignment?

·
Registered
393 Posts
if you take off the black piece of plastic (facing the front of the car) on the inner side of each foglight there are a couple screws. i think the bottom one screwed into a white plastic square looking thing is the adjustment screw. i think right is down and left is up. thats what i had to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts