Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im releasing a BETA of my grill..

Im chargin 120 Unpainted.. and then im thinking like 20 for shipping.. im going to make 4 grills.. if anyone is interested.. tell me.

Comes with Silver mesh, i can get blue or red if you want...

i can paint it as well. but you have to define what color you have.

and it will cost a little more money.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thnx for the comment. I will probably build them within the next week or so.. that will give me time to take orders. or atleast get 1 or 2 people with 95-97 200sx's, or sentras. I dont want all people to have them, cause then it would get played out :p . BUt. If anyone is interested let me know, so i can start making.

·
Registered
49 Posts
that looks like the APC (american plastic crap) GT-R badge to me, how are you securing it to the grill?

·
Registered
49 Posts
with threats like that, it must be a high-performance duck tape mirco-shear polylaminate

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
if i tell you, id have to kill you
In english...does that mean tie wrap? haha

Sorry man I have to agree... You should drop the badge.. it would look better... having the wrong badge screams Riceboy Honda..

The regular Nissan badge would look good..

·
Registered
500 Posts
That is, unless he really has a 2.6L straight six TT under there, then I'd say it was a Skyline. But I doubt it does.

How much does a RB26DETT swap go for these days? (sarcastic humor here folks :) ) The way things are with the SR20 swap I'd probably have to sell my house to have it installed, seeing as it doesn't even fit under there to begin with, so nevermind.

I can dream I guess.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
YEah I think U guyz are wasting your time --There doesnt seem to be any convincing of Niss200sx to get rid of that GTR :rolleyes: ...

Oh how I can remember those shameful days :(

OH yeah BTW the grill seems to look real clean--I basically did the same but I must admit--It didnt come out as good...

I tell u wut though Ill take my less than perfect homemade grill minus a GTR emblem over yours wit one (hint-hint) ;)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i like that GTR Logo.. but since niss already got them i dont want them no more.. i rather stick NISMO decal on there if i get one.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hmm.. i dont like da circle one but i just want the words nismo.. look better.. circle one look kinda uhm.. sorry to say but not as mean.

D

·
0 Posts
Keep it the way it is. Looks great. What is that made out of? Fiberglass? Oh yeah... you gonna have to kill me.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Those are cute. I could replace my LE badges with them on the front quarterpanels.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts