Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
That thing is pimp man!

Its an old School Nissan Escalade (SUV). Check that grill man!!

And those sweet red/amber (but almost red) lights in the back, amazing.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm in agreement with Psch 91. That thing is just beggin' some bling bling rims or a set of air bags and some F&F graphics. Make your own Ghetto Nisscalade!!! Real players never let base model looks scare them away...

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
strange nissan

I kind of like it, atleast the front view.

Do you guys think those tail lights would fit on a civic? LOL

Of course knowing how Nissan loves to put the good motors in the cars they think americans would have no intrest in it probably has a sr20det as a base model, and a vg30dett as an option. Just looking at those light weight wheels you know it has to be fast!

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
i like it too.

·
Registered
249 Posts
the design reminds me of this

nissan cube

and from what I understand this kind of design is really popular in Japan nowadays.

·
Niss-Nut
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Actually ,its not a SUV its a wagon.
In reality it looks like a 80's Volvo Station Wagon(same shape).The SUV would be the X-Trail which comes with theSR20VET. Here are the specs for this car.

Code: 8983 Make: NISSAN Model: RASHEEN
Model No: RFNB14 Year: 1999/3
Options: AIR CONDITION, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOW
Additional Info: CASSETTE STEREO, GASOLINE, 1500CC, AUTOMATIC TRANS, 2WD, 5 DOORS, REAR WIPER, AIRBAG, GRADE: TYPE-I, COLOR: LIGHT BLUE, CHASSIS#: RFNB14-505628

The engine is a GA15DE .Nissan doesnt use the GA16 as the base engine in Japan.

·
Niss-Nut
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Okay tell me what you think of this. Its tha JDM B15.
http://www.ramadbk.com/stock/9995.html

Code: 9995 Make: NISSAN Model: SUNNY
Model No: FB15 Year: 1999/11
Options: AIR CONDITION, POWER STEERING, POWER MIRROR, POWER WINDOW
Additional Info: CASSETTE STEREO, CD, GASOLINE, DUAL AIRBAG, ABS, 1500CC, AUTOMATIC TRANS, GRADE: EX SALOON, COLOR: WHITE, CHASSIS#: FB15-043531

Engines are GA15DE or SR18DE.

·
Registered
249 Posts
infrared said:
Actually ,its not a SUV its a wagon.
In reality it looks like a 80's Volvo Station Wagon(same shape).The SUV would be the X-Trail which comes with theSR20VET. Here are the specs for this car.
i don't think it's a wagon. if it was lowered I may have thought so, but look on the inside- is that the inside of a wagon;-) No- it's an inside of a truck. And a wagon implies a car car- this I can see being a truck, but not a car.

·
Niss-Nut
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In Japan its classified as a light duty van (commercial wagon) sorta like a delivery
van.
BTW my mom wouldnt be caught dead in this , she likes yellow or red:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts