Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U want one?

here is all u need...why they never sold it....why its ganna cost u over 75 g's...and how u can legally obtain one

http://www.skylinegtr.com/

check it out if u wanna know more

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i expect more from nissan owners. you shouldnt have to post that link in here. even the honda boys who think spark plugs are a engine mod as well as spark plug wires with no ignition amp know of MoToReX

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
lol, the poor newbie got own3d

·
Registered
249 Posts
wonder if the 1985 200SX SE is the typo or does he really have one. could be a typo seeing how they are rare as heck.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i sincerely hope that you were not referring to my spelling, being i spelt nothing wrong.

·
Registered
249 Posts
thenissangod said:
i sincerely hope that you were not referring to my spelling, being i spelt nothing wrong.
no, I was actually backing you up there, buddy.
and I was reffering to uNo.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry seva.. i take back all the nasty things i was thinking about you. ill even take those pins out of the internet voodoo dolls i put your name on;) lol ok lame joke im sorry. i dont know whats wrong with me and i promise there was no voo doo doll so your safe my friend later

·
Registered
249 Posts
thenissangod said:
sorry seva.. i take back all the nasty things i was thinking about you. ill even take those pins out of the internet voodoo dolls i put your name on;) lol ok lame joke im sorry. i dont know whats wrong with me and i promise there was no voo doo doll so your safe my friend later
phew that would explain the pains...that or the hangover from yesterday...

·
Registered
46 Posts
chimmike said:
lol, the poor newbie got own3d
you'll get owned some day....you don't even have 200 post yet. (Hey I just registered but I know about motorex!)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Spec V Tuner said:
you'll get owned some day....you don't even have 200 post yet. (Hey I just registered but I know about motorex!)
he's pretty active on b15sentra.net and a lot of people from there know people from here and these are relatively new boards, so that's what he meant i think.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i know he's on b15. He's in my car club. I know him personally, I was just trying to rag him.

·