Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all Im new to the nissan game had rotors all my life and looking for some info on my 1994 u13 bluebird on how im gonna turbo the beast :thumbup: thanks for the help as I am in nomansland when it comes to the u13 motor :cheers:

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
to turbocharge any n/a motor is always a handful, just lemme tell you. I don't think there's any complete kit (I think the only u13 motor that people make a turbo kit for is the ka24de, which I don't believe came in the non-US variants of that chassis) There should be plenty of information on the Forced Induction forum about what you need to turbocharge a car in general, how much psi your motor can take, and how far are you willing to go with the project.

·
Registered
8 Posts
U13 with SR20DE

TheVodKA said:
to turbocharge any n/a motor is always a handful, just lemme tell you. I don't think there's any complete kit (I think the only u13 motor that people make a turbo kit for is the ka24de, which I don't believe came in the non-US variants of that chassis) There should be plenty of information on the Forced Induction forum about what you need to turbocharge a car in general, how much psi your motor can take, and how far are you willing to go with the project.
I owned a NON-US version of the U13, Bluebird SSS with SR20DE engine and going to be SR20DET prtty soon. LOL ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts