Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF I were to find an LSD H190, C200, or H233 from a hardbody in the junkyard, ar there any issues besides the driveshaft in fitting them???

AND, what the heck is this sensor deal on the nose of the 3rd member???

And a bonus pic.

WTF!!! THis is a view from underneath, between the bed and cab. Somethin BIG broke free...

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
look at your axle code on the dr. door jamb, should be HGXX, you have a H233B axle, the wires to the front of the pinion are for the antilock brake sensor. look for the same axle code in a HB or pathy. C200, H190 and H233 are not swappable, the H233 is the strongest of the 3.

looks like they had something hit that was in the bed and just replaced the bed or while the bed was off.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My truck is an H190 truck, i was just wondering if I found a better axle if it would swap in, you answered, thanks.

SO I have to limit my searches to H190's and somehow find an LSD and 4.11 gear ratio...

So, now the question becomes, what type of H190's will go it, I assume not the 720 ones, no?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But didnt you just say the other axles wont swap in to an h190 truck??

I am talking about the entire matching axle, not just the diff.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
other axles will swap, pathys with 4-link will not. you will have to take the leaf perches off the old axle and weld them on the donor axle. be sure to match the #s for the gears if its 4WD, otherwise the lower the # the lower the RPMs at highway speeds, the higher the # the higher the RPMs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts