Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,127 Posts
yea or its a injector issue or some type of fuel dilivery problem, though i dobut all four injectors would go bad at the same time sooo u know the pump is working but is there a blockage maybe the fuel filter crapped out realy bad somehow.. just a thought

· Registered
1,127 Posts
no problem i changed my fuel filter today on my 89 made a world of difference. im pretty sure i took off the origional one lol. i hated the ga16i so much but after the new coil and fuel filter its ok still dont like how the timing chain flys off randomly. o and when u go to change your fuel filter idk about everyone else but i started it up then pulled the fuse for the pump to get rid of some pressure, gas still comes out alot at first but its mainly from the filter so i held both ends of the filter and ran over and dumped it into my tank lol but hey gas is expensive and every little bit helps with out gas economical cars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.