Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
are you sure your front signals are working???without the ground, I dont see how you're getting this to work. (I can almost see since the turn signal wire doubles as a ground wire, but if that's the case, both filaments are working durring signals and when your parking lights are on, and this is bad b/c the excessive heat is going to make your bulb holders melt).

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
I wish there was a way to have it hyperwhite on the parking lamp but it would blink amber. I tried once to put two blubs in each corner :D. It looked sweet as fu*k except that it was Ghetto as hell and it turned to a disaster in itself.

here's my future plan:
I already have superbright 1157 LED bulbs on order

I will be using these for the parking lights. BTW, anyone have any experience with these?
as for the blinkers, here's my story and plan:
My fog lights are cracked (both of them). In the store, I've seen fog lights that have a 2nd bulb built in. If I get those, I can fix the fog light problem plus I can put an amber bulb in the 2nd socket and use that as my signal.

I think it'll look sweet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.