Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a friend with a 2000 altima with the 3.5 in it.. i think? ne ways its the 4 cyl engine in a gxe he is looking to put a turo in it?? any sugestions on kits or prices also where can i go to look
thanks a lot
j

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the engine is a 2.4l not 3.5...

and the KA24DE has been boosted, it just takes the money and time..I think you could pull it off with a modified ECU with bigger injectors and better FPR without going to a standalone fuel managment system..

check altimas.net, theres a couple of peeps there with boost in their altys.

·
Registered
42 Posts
scotte said:
the engine is a 2.4l not 3.5...

and the KA24DE has been boosted, it just takes the money and time..I think you could pull it off with a modified ECU with bigger injectors and better FPR without going to a standalone fuel managment system..

check altimas.net, theres a couple of peeps there with boost in their altys.
I'M A .NET MEMBER, AND Y2KNISMO, DIDNT HAVE ANY BOOST ON HIS 2ND GEN...........IT WAS LIKE 3PSI - 5PSI & A 2ND GEN DIDNT COME WITH A 3.5L, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE 2.4L MOTOR, I HAVE ONE, LOOK AGAIN ON .NET FIND A LINK TO IT????? AND POST IT HERE

·
Registered
29 Posts
Okay I have a 2000 SE ande mine is 3.5 but it is a 6 cylinder just thought that was interesting

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
the 2000 models are 2.4 liter 4 cyl. correct????? the V6 was introduced in 2002
correct me if i'm wrong :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
atligrl00 said:
Okay I have a 2000 SE ande mine is 3.5 but it is a 6 cylinder just thought that was interesting
I'll race you with my '02...... seriously. You'll see that there's a difference in the engines. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts