Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
i dont think youre ready either... do you have any idea how much work goes into installing and tuning a turbo setup? its not just slap it on and go. do some research, get yourself familiarized with the components needed and youll be much better off.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also aware of the tuning, know the work that im getting into, just asked for good prices, but u asume that i dont know nothing about my car, had it since 2000, so i know what im doing

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
98_Altima_PR said:
also aware of the tuning, know the work that im getting into, just asked for good prices, but u asume that i dont know nothing about my car, had it since 2000, so i know what im doing

Having a car for just under 5 years doesn't mean you know what your getting into :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
98_Altima_PR said:
well im def ready so whatever u think, if u aint got nothing for me then dont reply

just read your other post, you do notice installing a CAI wont help a turbo for shit, thats why they created front mounted intercoolers, sorry dude, u didn't even know a basic answer, your no where close to being ready

·
Biru O' Kudasai
1,426 Posts
The 98-01 Altimas doon't have an off the shelf turbo kit so you will need to piece it together yourself. In fact I don't know if a 93-97 turbo manifold will fit but it might be worth a try. I fabed my turbo manifold (and the whole kit) back in '99 when NObody had a KA24 FWD kit available so I don't see why you couldn't do the same thing but test fit parts already available first.

Troy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts