Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about buying a 92 sentra but i wanna know if i can put a turbo on it first and where i can get some nice body kits for it. i have 7000$ and im tryin to find out what im gonna be able to do with that. can someone give me some info. refrences, ideas, anything. thanks.

·
Now a spec V guy
112 Posts
a 92 sentra se-r? what trim level? a nother helpful site is www.sr20deforum.com i would say a turbo 92 sentra se-r could be had for less then 7K

Brian

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sentrafan said:
i was thinking about buying a 92 sentra but i wanna know if i can put a turbo on it first and where i can get some nice body kits for it. i have 7000$ and im tryin to find out what im gonna be able to do with that. can someone give me some info. refrences, ideas, anything. thanks.
I have an 11sec. turbo sentra 91' SE-R. I drive it everyday and I will sell it to you right now for 6000.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wait, you have $7G's for the car PLUS turbo? YOu can easily have a tiight turbo setup for $7G's, but with car... yeah, you could still find a SR20DE powered B13 for next to nothing and spend a mere $2000 for a nice little (read: "small") turbo setup.

·
Registered
722 Posts
if you got 7 just to spend on the car i would say look for a 200sx ser just because they look better but if you got 7g's if you look hard enough you can find a 90's model-up Z in good condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts