Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys quick question, whats the reputation on Triple k (kkk) turbos of germany? i know they use them in volkswagens, but for high performance whats there rating?

·
Registered
274 Posts
blk240sxgp said:
hey guys quick question, whats the reputation on Triple k (kkk) turbos of germany? i know they use them in volkswagens, but for high performance whats there rating?
Porche uses the KKK turbos. It's no BB T66, but it will definately get the job done.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
from what I've seen it's much cheaper, let alone much easier to source and use a garrett. Remember that only the porsche and vw community uses them, and that it's pretty much non-existent in aftermarket form. the KKK turbos are just too expensive for the power they produce, imo.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya but the blitz kit for the sr20det uses the kkk turbo and thats the kit i want, so i was just wondering what your guys opinions are

·