Nissan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Ride116 said:
I'm learning a lot here, and after looking around for a while I've learned that used parts are my friend. sr20deforum.com has a great forced induction classified sections (thanks for whoever sent that link), i'll be keeping new parts to a minimum. I also realized it is a biatch finding gauge clusters or even triple a-pillar gauge pods for our cars. so if anyone has info on where to buy those, let me know. If you could have any 3 gauges what would they be? Obviously 1. boost pressure, 2. fuel pressure, and 3. not sure, air/fuel ratio or egt or oil pressure/temp? Ideas?

Thanks

Derrick
I say you should have a boost gauge on your steering wheel column, then have oil pressure, water temp and a third gauge. A/F gauge would be pointless unless you have a wideband O2 sensor, so I think it should be EGT or oil temp. If you're running a JWT ECU, I'm not sure EGT will really get you far because it's more use for tuning. There's a lot of different ideas that everyone has for gauges. There's quite a few threads over at sr20forum.com. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
rkeith said:
Ride, where in Eastern PA are you located?
Near Allentown, in Nazareth.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I was thinking about getting the GTi-R manifold off of JGY. What would be some good turbo options that fit this. Would this be good for my car?

Thanks
Derrick

21 - 26 of 26 Posts