Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know I need plugs, wires, fuel filter and belts. Is there anything I could be missing?

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
rotor and cap

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, by the way tool, are you still selling your homemade CAI?

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Yeah, had a couple people inquire about it but nothing for sure yet. I want $25 for it as is or $50 if you want me to finish the TB to MAF tube. Finishing the tube entails you giving me a couple measurements, location/orientation, angle and diameter of the fittings that I'll weld on. Then I'd paint it with the same 1200* flat black engine paint inside and out like I did the other sections. It should come out pretty nice. I'm willing to bet it works better than prefabbed CAI's simply because I've seen the tight radius bends on them. The filter to MAF sections have only one wide sweeping bend, none of this "kink" looking bend to get around the battery like most CAI's do. Additionally, the TB to MAF tube will only have a slight bend in it. Shipping is extra. If you're interested drop me a PM or e-mail. Here's the pic of what you get "as is". I'm going to reglue the PVC band onto the pipe before I send it out. That was put on to bring the O.D. of the 2.5" piping out to 3" so the filter would tighten down on it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will it fit my Ga16?

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
SkylineGTR I would add an 02 sensor and a pcv and an airfilter
to your list.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I second the O2 sensor. Yeah it'll fit a GA16DE, that's what it was designed for and what it was installed on. I have a buyer interested right now but if that falls through I'll see if you're still interested.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool, thanks for the help. I covered the ignition components. I need to get the filter cleaner kit, fuel filter and belts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts