cant go.. work tonight

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mebbe..............

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'll go what time is it? don't wanna show up super early like i did last time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rathi134 said:
what time you gonna be thurr so i can stomp you hard

ill be there 830ish
No clue, at the mercy of my buddy. (My car is in the body shop till at least next week.)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
t56gen3 said:
No clue, at the mercy of my buddy. (My car is in the body shop till at least next week.)
what happened to your car ?!?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh, thought everyone knew.....

Car was at the dealer a little over a month ago and they appearantly tried to back it off the lift with the door open and broke the lip of the door. Then they denied all liability and it's been a battle ever since (that's a whole nother story!!) I hate car dealers.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
t56gen3 said:
Oh, thought everyone knew.....

Car was at the dealer a little over a month ago and they appearantly tried to back it off the lift with the door open and broke the lip of the door. Then they denied all liability and it's been a battle ever since (that's a whole nother story!!) I hate car dealers.

how the hell can they deny liability?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rathi134 said:
how the hell can they deny liability?
They say things like "There's no way that could've happened while it was in our possession" and "sorry." So I filed it under my insurance and they are going after the dealer. I'd avoid doing business with Friendly Chevrolet (prolly won't do much good on a Nissan site, but what the hell..) I've had one issue after another with them.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
t56gen3 said:
They say things like "There's no way that could've happened while it was in our possession" and "sorry." So I filed it under my insurance and they are going after the dealer. I'd avoid doing business with Friendly Chevrolet (prolly won't do much good on a Nissan site, but what the hell..) I've had one issue after another with them.

well if it makes you feel better when i buy my z06 it wont be with them lol

im debating about playing halo2 instead of the meet, anyone up for some linking?

·
specV Addict
855 Posts
ny98max said:
Thats why I want my next car to be from a dealership which cares like Infiniti or Lexus.
LOL, it really doesn't matter the brand of the car. A z06 cost just as much as either of those cars.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's only as good as the care it gets from the monkey that's driving it. I think the porter was driving mine at the time, not the tech.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rathi134 said:
have they given you any crap about the nitrous you got hooked up?
Heh, what nitrous??? ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts