Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I ordered a Tsuru headlight package from Greg vogel at G-spec. I think I got the new light design with the old Grill style. Hella makes the lights for Nissan Mexico. So, I got the Old school design grill, but with the latest headlight design.

chris 92 classic

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live here in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico. Drive an 06 Tsuru GST II.

I just picked up a replacement new style light for $50 here. (needed it becuase I hit a deer in New York this spring...yes I drive the Tsuru cross country, mexican plates and all).

·
Registered
70 Posts
What light bulb do you use the h4? Also where did you get the light from? Id like to put them on my b13 if they only cost 50 bones and use them same bulb. Thats a cheap swap for sure.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
on the 91-92, you have to cut and splice in the connectors. I think the 93-94 version cars use the H3 bulbs, not the 9004 ones in the 91-92 car. so no cutting for them.

Boy the headlights are really bright now. I want HID units in for extra brightness. you have to wire in the City lights into your parking light harness to make them work. the side markers are now just turns unless you adapt the light socket to fit into the new housing. they will not just slip in.

Chris

·
Registered
70 Posts
on the 91-92, you have to cut and splice in the connectors. I think the 93-94 version cars use the H3 bulbs, not the 9004 ones in the 91-92 car. so no cutting for them.

Boy the headlights are really bright now. I want HID units in for extra brightness. you have to wire in the City lights into your parking light harness to make them work. the side markers are now just turns unless you adapt the light socket to fit into the new housing. they will not just slip in.

Chris
The factory ones in mine are 9003, but heck if they have the harness I can splice n dice that me self. You have contact info that you could pm me with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts