Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay everybody I called Mossy today and got all the info for the group buy. The price will start at $350 for the kit at the group buy price BUT the price will drop one percent for every person that is involved in the group buy up to %20. For example, lets say 15 people are involved in the GB, the headlamps will be 15% off of the list price but if there are 30 people buying the discount will capped at %20 which is $280 for the headlamp kit. This same GB deal is also offered with the tail light kit as well. If you are interested please send me a PM with your name, phone # and adress so i can add you to the list. If my PM box is full, you can e-mail me [email protected].

NOTE* Currently I have 15 people from SR20DE Forum and 3 from Nissan forums (OmarMiPi, Benru, NismoXR and FBilly) for the headlamps and 2 people for the tail lights. I need 2 more people and we can get the headlamps for 20% off regular price!!!! (that means you pay $305 SHIPPED vs. $375 at normal price). Dont let this great deal pass you by!!!

Also Please note that the last day to sign up for the GB is July 25 and payment has to be sent between the dates of July 26-31st.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry for being a noob and all, but what are these lights like? Any pics? I just picked up my NX yesterday and am looking at some minor body modifications to make it look a little nicer.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TooSlo said:
Sorry for being a noob and all, but what are these lights like? Any pics? I just picked up my NX yesterday and am looking at some minor body modifications to make it look a little nicer.
Unfortunately the Tursu lights wont fit on a NX.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok everybody the list has been updated. We only need 2 more people and we will get the full 20% discount!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts