Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, what's up people.

I just wanted to know if anyone has one or knows how they are?

Also, would it be a "direct" fit?

I can get one for a lot cheaper than a Magna flow and was considering a purchase.

Any help would be great and thanks in advance!

·
Registered
871 Posts
If its a direct fit they will have a part number specificly for the B15 SE-R. That brand is an off-brand name if I recall correctly. I would make sure you research the purchase, such as fit and finnish, before making the purchase. Exhausts are not about power, but the sound and look. Try to see it on the car and hear it too if possible before buying it.

For what its worth the Greddy, Nismo, Stromung, apexi, etc... are all very highly thought of, and all have good build qualtity. Usually the price refelcts the quality and the research/testing the company puts into the product.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlackoutSpecV said:
If its a direct fit they will have a part number specificly for the B15 SE-R. That brand is an off-brand name if I recall correctly. I would make sure you research the purchase, such as fit and finnish, before making the purchase. Exhausts are not about power, but the sound and look. Try to see it on the car and hear it too if possible before buying it.

For what its worth the Greddy, Nismo, Stromung, apexi, etc... are all very highly thought of, and all have good build qualtity. Usually the price refelcts the quality and the research/testing the company puts into the product.
I guess you get what you pay for comes into play here.

Thanks for the advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts