1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
black yellow and black white i think

2 larger wires?

Basically all i can find is this

srswap.com

Electrically, you need to disable the ignition key capture system by removing the steering column lower cover and simply unplugging the module. In the engine bay, one plug from the car main fusebox has two thick wires that have to be connected for the starter to work. It is plugged into a 2-wire harness section that runs down to the auto transmission.

anyone have pictures of where these wires are? forgot to mark them when taking the auto harness out

· Registered
5 Posts
nebrs13 said:
black yellow and black white i think

2 larger wires?

Basically all i can find is this

srswap.com

Electrically, you need to disable the ignition key capture system by removing the steering column lower cover and simply unplugging the module. In the engine bay, one plug from the car main fusebox has two thick wires that have to be connected for the starter to work. It is plugged into a 2-wire harness section that runs down to the auto transmission.

anyone have pictures of where these wires are? forgot to mark them when taking the auto harness out
I'm trying to find this out as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.