Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this post should be in this section, but I am relatively new to the modifications scene, and I've learned a considerable amount of information from this forum in the past few weeks. However, there are still some things that I would not trust myself to do to my car.

That being said, like most people, I hate being raped at the mechanics, and to find a respectable mechanic is not an easy task. So, would it be wise to start a list of 'tried and true' mechanics that know what they are doing with Nissan cars based on user recommendations? I guess this can be started at each individual 'Regional' thread. But I didn't see any.

I live in Queens, NY, and am currently trying to find a decent mechanic to do anything from basic maintenance to light engine work/clutch installations.....that type of thing (nothing serious, like turbo installs) at a reasonable, logical price. Of course, it would be nice if they knew Nissans. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dearest Mr Selrider99,

How about clutch replacements? What would your dad's expertise in this area be? Costs for labor? If these details are too specific, feel free to pm me or send email.

Thanks for your help, man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts