Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having problems at times posting replies/threads.
I'm not the greatest at typing so sometimes when I''ve tried to post, when I press submit, I get " you are not logged in " when I
know I am. I know that you have to be logged on before you even attempt to post. Is there some kind of time limit that you have to complete a post or do I just suck so bad that you guys laugh at me and do some puter wizardry to fix my wagon(just a
joke or is it) or is it possibly something to do with my ISP.
We use Comcast High speed internet cable service. Thanks

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
A couple other users have reported the same problem. I haven't received enough feedback to determine if there's any pattern. I have been unable to reproduce the problem on my own. So far deleting cookies, altering browser security settings, or turning "browse board with cookies" on or off doesn't seem to make any difference. There haven't been any changes to the forums that I know of, so I'm out of ideas at the moment. :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
please keep me informed if any more info comes up

I'd appreciate it,
I've aready tried to make changes to my profile settings,and hav'nt experienced anymore problems yet. It mostly happens when I'm trying to make a larger post that takes more time to do. anyway let me know
Thanks

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Yeah, if you take longer than 15 (or maybe 30, I can't remember) minutes you will be logged out. But you can prevent that by turning on "automatically login..." under edit options, and the user control panel.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did that, like it, and it is working

Not having any more problems since I started up "the auto login"
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts