Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can u please tell me that your stage two on the spec will smoke a
srt-4, i mean i can stand the though of a f#%%in neon smoking me, please god, let their be a way, i know we have more displacement, and a lsd, with your kit will it be enough!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
silverspecvt said:
can u please tell me that your stage two on the spec will smoke a
srt-4, i mean i can stand the though of a f#%%in neon smoking me, please god, let their be a way, i know we have more displacement, and a lsd, with your kit will it be enough!!!
his stage II kit should put out 260-270whp and 270-300lbft of tq, but he has not completed the testing yet. It should be more than enough to smoke a neon if you can hook up with the pavement.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you guys elaborate on what you guys are talking about plz? Who has a stage II on what? Thanks!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can someone hand me a new pair of pants and a roll of toliet paper.... Cuz I just S*iT my pants after seeing that!!!

The price is very resonable (if it comes with EVERY bolt and screw to put that together... minus the labor). Now all we need to do is fine a piece of rubber to lay that power down for some subbie kicking butt. Playing level is even now (minus the awd). Hey! I got a 250 hp Spec V for the price of a RSX-S! LOL!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much boost is running on the stage II? Because it doesn't look like the intercooler is included.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dam!!!

My work won't let me into the site...
What all in entailed with the stage two?

·
Registered
37 Posts
will you have to change exhaust with the stage II and is it a bolt on kit?

·
Registered
37 Posts
what about the piston/rods if you install the stageII?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would think that you would want to change exhaust anyway to get the extra horse if you're going from stock... whether you install the stageII or not...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Jtspecv2002 said:
will you have to change exhaust with the stage II and is it a bolt on kit?
you will need to change the exhaust with any turbo kit. The stage two kit runs on the stock internals, but some aftermarket rods and pistions are comming

·
StreetWiseCustoms
540 Posts
No need for pistons or rods with the stage I or II kits. The stage I kit would be a close race with a srt-4. Stage II will kill it. Look for 13sec. 1320's.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I did not see a intercooler for the stage I, does it have one? It also looked like those were the stock headers, would those and other bolt-ons make whp higher?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What kind of whp are we looking at here with a stageII and also pricing for something like that?

·
Registered
369 Posts
MNspecV11 said:
I did not see a intercooler for the stage I, does it have one? It also looked like those were the stock headers, would those and other bolt-ons make whp higher?
the stageI does not have a intercooler. 1) you have a header 2) a turbo does not use a header because the turbo manifold is in its place. :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Tease V said:
What kind of whp are we looking at here with a stageII and also pricing for something like that?
250-270whp but the testing is incomplete the hp numbers could be higher when all the testing is done. The price is around $4000.00;)

·
StreetWiseCustoms
540 Posts
Travis will also install the turbo kits for 600 bucks for anyone that needs he's help and kits...One more year and I'm driving to LA. (The state not city) 4,500 bucks for kit and install :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Tease V said:
Are they fabricating the kit there?
no travis has companies making parts for him like the turbo manifold and a few other things. The other parts are off the shelf items. travis is just putting the kit together. He is also doing testing and tuning.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts