Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else but nissan to get a replacement drain plug for the tranny! Or any other plug that will work just as well. And how much? The problem is that I wanna change to MT-90 in my 03 Spec V but whoever had it before me stripped the drain plug. I can figure out ways to get it out but I want a new one (or something else that is just as good) to be able to put back in when I put it back together!!! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Robert

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was trying to avoid a dealer cause it usually takes a lot of sifting through crap to get something from them. I went anyway and what do you know they ordered the drain plug for an auto base model the first time. At least I think that's what it was, but I know it wasn't what I needed. Now I'm waiting on them to get the right one in. Thanks for the help though.

Robert

·
Registered
871 Posts
wow, sorry to hear that. One of the best things about (some) dealerships is that they usually get the part right the first time. For these kind of things I have also found that the nissan dealers are basicly the same price as any other place. The bigger dealerships also tend to have the parts in stock.

Again, sorry that it did'nt work out that way for you. Guess I have been lucky with both dealerships I have used.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts