Nissan Forum banner

Trailer light problems!!!

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  pppininfarina 
#1 ·
Hello, I have read some threads on similiar problems but no solutions yet. I have a 2005 Nissan Titan 4x4 with the tow package. Have had no problems with lights until about two weeks ago when my driving lights went out on my trailer. (Good excuse to convert entire boat trailer to LED lights and new wiring so I did!) This did not fix the problem. Connected to another trailer same problem.....blinkers and brakes work but no driving lights!!! I have checked the relays under the hood and switched them without change, I have checked and changed the two 10 amp fuses under steering wheel no change (figured out those are for right and left turn signals), checked brown wire up to a module behind passenger wheel well and continuity was good! Any other suggestions before I give up and spend good earned money at the Nissan dealership:wtf:

#2 · (Edited)
i have a 2006 NISSAN ARMADA with the same problem ,,,i conected my tráiler to another car and everylight Works ok....but my armada has a tail light but not go thru to my tráiler...no power in the plug for trailer tail lights...i trying to find the electrical problem...letme know if you find it before me...ill let you know if i fix it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.