Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I need to find a trailer hitch for my 94 SE-R, has anyone been able to locate one? I will be towing a small trailer which will carry my track sportbike. Probably a small 4 x 6 open trailer.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Two4One said:
Hello everyone! I need to find a trailer hitch for my 94 SE-R, has anyone been able to locate one? I will be towing a small trailer which will carry my track sportbike. Probably a small 4 x 6 open trailer.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
I happen to be selling one!!! taken off a 94 Sentra (go figure huh?)

...only thing is that you'd have to purchase your own bolts (can't find ours so you'd have to buy your own new ones)

Feel free to PM me offline if your seriously interested!

·
Registered
217 Posts
coincidentally, I just got a 94 sentra LE that had one on there. and I thought I had the only one. small world, huh? anyway I took mine off and don't need it...

·
Registered
53 Posts
blackmaxima88 said:
coincidentally, I just got a 94 sentra LE that had one on there. and I thought I had the only one. small world, huh? anyway I took mine off and don't need it...
much closer than me.. I'd venture to guess mine has got to go back into storage now...

oh well....

I need to find someone in chicago who needs one so no shipping hassles!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
that's if he needs it still... and if one from a Limited Edition will fit an SE-R.

·
Registered
53 Posts
blackmaxima88 said:
that's if he needs it still... and if one from a Limited Edition will fit an SE-R.
I didn't even think about the 2-door vs 4-door difference but I'd venture to guess it is the same....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts