Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

With the introduction of the Rouge in North America and the discontinuation of the X-Trail in Canada, does anyone have any idea's what this may do to the value of the X-Trail when it comes time to sell/trade-in?

Rich

· Registered
357 Posts
With the Canadian Dollar being so strong vis a vis the U.S. Greenback deals on new vehicles are much better than they were a year or two ago. Be it in the form of lower prices, better interest rates (BoC cut again today?) or both! So, if you bought a year or two ago your vehicle's not worth much on the used market right now.
I don't see the X-Trail being discontinued here having much of an effect on its resale to be honest.

· Registered
222 Posts
yeah i saw in the paper the other day that a 07 pathfinder went for the same price as my XT

and the 07 xterra went for only 19k SE 4x4 too

· Registered
298 Posts
Xterras and Pathfinders are being brought up here in large numbers from the USA. At any given time you can find a 2007 Xterra (nicely equipped) for under $25,000. It is going to be hard to sell an Xtrail for $20,000. Even a newer one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.