Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know would this be a good idea to do or not? I only have roughly 1700 miles on my car. Should I keep the car or will I be able to trade it in for a Spec V? Reason I want to do this is because if I'm gonna go out spending money on a car I minds well get the higher model that costs 4 grand more shouldn't I? But then again.....I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the payments because right now I'm paying 187 a month for the 1.8S and thats cutting half of my checks already. Please give me some feedback on this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If 187 is half your check you probably couldn't afford bite the bullet and get a spec-v. Dont forget about insurance too.... your insurance (if you pay for it) will likely double, even triple if you have any dings on your license (speeding, crashes, etc)

·