Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i want to know also if there are any road courses around here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i wanna take the new car to the tracks and get a stock time i'm guessing 16's if i'm lucky hahaha. I need some new spec times too since i got the mods commin :)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I'm getting excited to finally get out there. Last time I went was in August during the warmer months so I know I can get a lower time with lower temps.
;)

(I looked on Wunderground and found it was about 67deg out with 41% humidity when I raced last)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just ready to put the lil 1.8 on the str8s to see what it can do,b4 and after the new intake,header and exhaust combo.Also ready to go to Mineral Wells and fare the drift course with AE86.Like Liu was stating,is there any road courses close by?I deff need to put the revamped REX out on the course.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Motorsport ranch is down in Cresson, about an hour SW of downtown dallas.

go a few more hours toward houston, and Texas World Speedway is just south of College Station.

Go north for 4 hours and Hallett Speedway is about 40 miles west of Tulsa.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Matt93SE said:
Motorsport ranch is down in Cresson, about an hour SW of downtown dallas.

go a few more hours toward houston, and Texas World Speedway is just south of College Station.

Go north for 4 hours and Hallett Speedway is about 40 miles west of Tulsa.
Thanks for that much needed info,I guess the Sentra will be retiring then so i can get a Frontier to tow the REX to the track,too far to drive then race then drive back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow i never heard of that one place cresson... i drive all the way to longview to Hallsville raceway to race... its kinda a ghetto track but not... track is good but its in the sticks and i get to run like 50 times a night on saturday nights there for like 15 bucks :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts