Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the color "Ruby Pearl" (man that name sounds so gay...)
but I can't find it at Pep Boys Autozone, etc. They do have Nissan colors, but nothing that matches mine. Is the dealer my only alternative? I think they only sell the chip fix paint but I want it in a spray can version.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn...they don't make it! It says "see your dealer..." So I will

·
Registered
166 Posts
try a body shop or paint supply store

If you hav'nt already done so, just a couple Ideas (maybe more the body shop, they might have a few more connections to suppliers that a paint store might not) My car is also Ruby pearl, the body shop that repaired/resprayed the rear end was able to get it even though it is a special custom paint to a sentra, I don't know about in aresol form.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Centurion, I'd go with M.J. When you go to the body shop for paint, they will always call a supplier over a dealership obviously because its so much cheaper. See if your body shop can't hook you up, or else look in the yellow pages for a paint supplier.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
just for my two cents, I baught nissan black touch up paint for my car. It dried brown. I was so pissed so now I have a brown spot over a scratch on my front bumper. the moral is go to the shop.

·
Registered
29 Posts
your might even have a hard time at the dealer. from what i can tell they dont make tuch up paint for the electric blue NX anymore..and mine is a 93 also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts