Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok check out this deal, I just bought 17 inch ASA R1 wheels wrapped in 205/40/17 Hankooks for $200 yup two hundred....LOL all I need to do is mount them... but I want to make sure I torque them right.... does any one know the torque spec on a 98 Sentra??

Jay

:newbie:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok check out this deal, I just bought 17 inch ASA R1 wheels wrapped in 205/40/17 Hankooks for $200 yup two hundred....LOL all I need to do is mount them... but I want to make sure I torque them right.... does any one know the torque spec on a 98 Sentra??

Jay

:newbie:
I don't know about a 98. I have a 02 and if i am not mistaking it is 90ft/lb
Pierre

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
98 - 118 N-m (72 - 87 ft-lb)
Cool Thanks I will be mounting them today once I get home from work!!!
I will post pics of the car once I get the wheels on and clean er up-LOL

you got more sweet deal like that? I need some to.
LOL... I check this website out all the time craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums and you can browse by state of local ppl selling things all kinds of things...you'd be amazed!!

So anyway when I saw the ad for this, the guy wanted $220 for them just cause they have curbrash on them,, an easy fix with some sand paper and a couple hands of clearcoats... offered him $200 and he took it!!!

These ASA R1 runs $134 a rim alone... such a sweet sweet deal..... so I dont know exactly where you are but check out the site and hopefully you could find something too!!

Jay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts