Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've searched several different threads on here to get the correct info but I want to make it's crystal clear. I have a 95 200sx ser with tore up suspension that includes a blown shock etc. I want to know exactly what models and years that I can pull out a front suspension shock/spring assembly out of and be compatable. From what I could find it would be a 1995-1999 Sentra and the same 200sx of course. Is this true? Does it matter what model of sentra (GXE) that I pull it out of? What about a Q20? Will that be the same also? Please let me know, becuase I am going to dedicate tomorrow to getting this pulled from the junk yard and try to swap it this weekend. Thanks for any input! :cheers:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's the deal. I pulled some off of a 95 200Sx but not an S-er. The front is the same except for the ones I pulled didn't have a bracket on it for the anti-lock wire to bolt to like the old ones in the car. Other than that problem, they work perfect. I ended up paying $22 bucks each for them and the effort wasn't too much to pull them. Just did the front wheels for now, since they were the worst. Not a bad deal I figure.

Another note: the front brake rotors are a different size on the non SER models. Ended up loosing the money on that one. Figured since the ones on the donor car looked perfect I'd swap mine out. Had no idea they would be different. Oh well. All worked out for the best regardless.
Thanks for the help all.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ebricenojr said:
I'm gonna change my suspension for better handling....any suggestions other than what was said earlier in this thread????
What are you gonna change out to? Are you planning after market parts or stock from another car? Changing the entire suspension or just certain parts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.