Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the top speed for a black top sr20det? I heard it only can be takin to 110 until some wire is cut. not sure tho. But how fast can it get to after this has been done? Pinging 5th gear? MPH?
Thanks

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Your not going to be able to get an answer for this... There are way too many variables , such as weight, wind, etc...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nismolo said:
What is the top speed for a black top sr20det? I heard it only can be takin to 110 until some wire is cut. not sure tho. But how fast can it get to after this has been done? Pinging 5th gear? MPH?
Thanks
I know the redtop can go atleast 95... Dropping the clutch into third makes it come up quick....But I think it should be well above 110. Maybe 120-140. But I'm not trying to find out.

·
Registered
405 Posts
JDM240Turbo said:
I know the redtop can go atleast 95... Dropping the clutch into third makes it come up quick....But I think it should be well above 110. Maybe 120-140. But I'm not trying to find out.
I would hope so i had my old KA pegged at 115. It all depends on your set up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have a s13 redtop in my 95 and i can do 115 mph untill it gets cut out, thats in 4th gear at about 6500 rpms. you should easily hit 130mph if you didnt have anykind of speed limiter

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T200Sx said:
^^That was a dumb ass question...
So what if it was a dumb ass question. Please keep your negative comments to your self if you have nothing helpful to say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts