Nissan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to go pick up my RB25DET from the warehouse in about a couple of hours. All I have to do is call and make sure customs cleared it forme to pick it up. I will post picks as soon as I get it and I will keep you updated as the installation goes on. BUt it took it long enough to get here though I purchased it back in January of this year.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Took long enough and it is wrong

I finally opened it up and guess what they sent me the wrong engine. It was supposed to be the RB25DET and they sent the RB25DE. Them Muther Fockers are pissing my off I wish I would of done a little more research before trying to purchase a clip now. NOBODY EVER BUY A CLIP FROM FLASHOPTIONS.COM. they say they are going to ship the correct clip to me but I seriously doubt that and by the time it gets here if they do the guy that I going to help me is going to be done moved. This will put me back even longer to me getting what I order. I am getting tired of all the Bull Shiznit that they are putting me through and I want every body to know not to order From this Company anytime soon. They seem to be getting better but it still takes for ever to get a clip and it sometimes will be wrong. But I am not suggesting for anybody to order anything from them.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
I'm surprised you got an engine at all. Keep this engine untill they send you the other one for collateral at least.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
They are located in Malaysia, so you can't do shit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They said that hey aer going to ship me the correct one. So if they do this one will be going up for sell. Don't know how much I'll ask yet but I have an idea. I am going to wait untill I know for a fact that another one it on its way before I decide to sell it. But if an offer is good enough I might sell earlier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.