Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for Ruben for hosting it and Nick for filming it. :D

I raced against a stock 2k2 Max Auto. It was fun to race against a fellow Import. Guess I found those 15 missing horses :D

http://home.satx.rr.com/caraveo/Scottlny's run at track.WMV

I'll look to see where the time slip is and post it as well..

S

·
0 Posts
Good run man! Are you stock as well? Hmm, a 15.2 for that Max seems kind of slow, but I guess it's not unheard of. Still, good run man.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShortT said:
Good run man! Are you stock as well? Hmm, a 15.2 for that Max seems kind of slow, but I guess it's not unheard of. Still, good run man.
Nope.. not stock.. I have an AEM CAI, and custom cat back. I would've ran faster but there was a stiff wind, which is probably why the Max ran slower as well.

S

·
0 Posts
My bad, I guess I should learn to read signatures, haha. Well, good job regardless!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
I think those missing horses came from your mods and his auto. I have seen those stock max's with 6 speeds hit 14.2, so in 6-speed they can be incredibly quick stock when you learn how to drive it.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Nice #'s man. Now I know what to look forward to if the wife gets one! :cool:

That reminds me, gotta go lean on her some more.... :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Da91NX said:
I think those missing horses came from your mods and his auto. I have seen those stock max's with 6 speeds hit 14.2, so in 6-speed they can be incredibly quick stock when you learn how to drive it.
14.2 Stock?? Hmm.. I never knew that the max was that fast. I raced a 6-spd 2k2 and he was pulling 14.7's with wheelspin... so maybe the 14.2 is possible. I dunno. I could probably get into the 14.5's which I'd be happy with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts