Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
let me break it down for you my friend..

--------------------------------------------------------

This auction is for a Performance Chip for the Nissan Sentra.

The chip will work on all engine models right up to the 2002 (no year spacific... nothing works for 4 different engine types.)

model and will raise the horsepower levels of the car greatly(NO SINGLE MOD CAN BOOST UP TO 15 HP.. EVER!!!!! unless turbo)

especially if an intake and performance exhaust have already been added. (just a timing advance most likely)

Most people experience a 10-15 horsepower gain.(" ooh, i am a liar and i am going to go straight ot hell!")

The chip is a custom make (fake)

and I wont be selling them for much longer.(because i have to keep moving.. because people are going to want to kick my ass, when they find out i am making a scam)

I only have a few of these available( 1, install chip... 2, enjoy)

You will recieve full install instructions and the chip (probably a potato chip)

Good luck bidding!!! (probably first bid first win scenario)

There is a 3.00 shipping (for standard letter envelope, and stamp)

and handling charge! I accept paypal!!!! money order or check (please give me your money!!!!!!)

·
Registered
672 Posts
ugh, what a scam. why do people try to bleed others of their hard earend money like this? a chip for a sentra, all model years indeed. blow me:D ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Niss200SXGTR, You made some really good points...

·
Registered
553 Posts
It's amazing what people are wiling to try and sell on ebay. I once saw someone selling a Playstation2 BOX for $500. It was worded plainly too. Said Playstion2 box. Not PLaystation2 in box. The kicker is the finally sold for around $550 i believe. The chip auction is a scam. DAMN I HATE TROLLS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts