Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nissan Guru
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of ordering the ventgaurds for our car, but i dont know if they look good on our cars, they are bout 50 dollars, at auto zone, im curious if anyone here has a pic of some on their car or what theyr opinion of them is , the sport and regular style came up for our style car . and dose anyone know if you can get them in clear, i dont have tinted windows

GT Styling Ventgaurd-Sport 48610 54.99
GT Styling Ventgaurd Style 88610 69.99 (4peice) smoke
GT Styling Ventgaurd Style 81610 39.99 (4 peice) smoke
Ventvisor 94219 44.99 (2peice)

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
I was thinking of doing it but I didn't want to make the car look like it has too much..I don't think they make clear ones..

But if you are a smoker or have two kids in the car in the winter alot they are well worth it. because you can keep the windows down enough so it won't fog while it rains ....

But it's up to you and what type of taste you have.,:)

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I think they look nasty and cheap, myself. I wouldn't put them on my car, but that's just me.

·
Driver
736 Posts
I had them on mine. Didn't look bad(IMO) and they were great when it rained. Also useful when it was hot since I could leave the window a little open to let air circulate. Lots of JDM and cars in other countries have them, some even stock. One day I left my keys in the car and the window was slightly open. So...I broke one of them and stook my arm in to open the door. Took off the rest after a while to make the car look even again. Only thing to be careful is to install them right...if not it looks ghetto with the tape showing and it would look better without it. Yeah...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts