Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello have o4 Titan was wondering if there was official talk of a supercharger or is it here say. One other thing whats all this talk on the bad brakes. are these trolls. BIG JOHN

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
This year at SEMA Vortech displayed their version of a SC for the Titan. Rumor has it that it will be branded under the Nismo name and pump the Titan up to 490hp. Stillen is working on their own version but no details have been released.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Slurppie said:
This year at SEMA Vortech displayed their version of a SC for the Titan. Rumor has it that it will be branded under the Nismo name and pump the Titan up to 490hp. Stillen is working on their own version but no details have been released.
Boy, I sure hope that they offer a similar kit for the Armada! :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hope they offer an intercooler with it, because having to buy Superunleaded for the X (no intercooler, factory SC setup) got to be damn expensive. Besides, you may not be able to crank the pressure up much if you don't get an intercooler..

My fuel costs on my new 05 Titan are LESS than the SC Xterra! Weird, huh? :)

Guess the truck fits my driving style better. It's sure as heck a better vehicle for me, and it cost the same as the X did...

-=RB

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Whoa! It's got a hemi;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Slurppie said:
The Vortech is intercooled, here are a few pics of the setup. Note, I'm not responsible for damaged keyboards due to you drooling.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Also note the long tube headers in pics 1 and 2....yummy
Anything new developing on this kit? I'm in the market for more HP! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts