Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a set of fog lights for xmas for my titan. My girlfriend did not realize that with the kit it is for auto headlights only which I do not have. Is there any way to make these work ro do I need to get rid of them and get a set that works without the auto headlights which I dont think they make?

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
silversetitan said:
I just got a set of fog lights for xmas for my titan. My girlfriend did not realize that with the kit it is for auto headlights only which I do not have. Is there any way to make these work ro do I need to get rid of them and get a set that works without the auto headlights which I dont think they make?
Your fog light kit will work with the SE, LE and some XE models without auto headlights. Certain XE models are not prewired for the fog lights (plugs in front bumper). The stalk does have the auto headlight switch but if you do not have the auto headlight sensor in the dash then that feature will not work. You should have no worries when it comes to installing them - just remember that the plastic around the steering column snaps together so after you remove the 2 screws you will have to pop it apart..just be careful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.