1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
i have the infamous kuhmo supras on a set of 16" konig rush rims

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
ive got the Canadian tire Predator GTS, in 14in, on 200sx 6spoke mag... going back next summer in pirelli p700z on 15 in mags...

the predators not bad but i found it more slippery than the pirelli but much cheaper !!! (half price)....

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I have the Predator GTS tires in 175/70R13. Not bad tires but they are pretty noisy. Paid only $48 each through a friend's hookup.

J

·
0 Posts
I bought the car used about a month ago. It has some Kelly Ultra HR 765 tires sized 185/60 R14 on stock aluminum wheels. They seem prety competent on dry and wet pavement. I haven't pushed them though because I'm not sure if anything will break on the car if I do :eek: As far as noise goes, I can't tell if the noise I'm hearing is tire noise or wind noise (weather stripping not so good) or from some other, unidentified source. I'm not terribly concerned about it though as it's not so bad.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Crazy-Mart said:
The predator cry so nice when you dump the clutch !! ;) when they're brand new... they kindda hit harmonics too... :)
They were squeeling today!!! I found this really nice little road with a bunch of third gear turns and a couple that were tighter. Glad I pumped up my rear tires because the oversteer actually saved my ass on a corner that was alot tighter then it looked.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Forgot to mention that I have a set of Pirelli Winter Ice Directionales for the winter. These things rock!! I drive in 4 inches of snow as fast as I would drive in the rain with no problems at all. They just grip, unless I use the handbrake, then I have enough control to drift into double parking spaces. No joke!!!

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
It's really easy if you have the right tires. I probably would kill myself with "all season" tires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts