Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to order tires and rims for my 1990 300zx they are 18 inch rims people say you can put 18's on it with no problem

Making sure this is correct and what size works the best

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tires

Wondering what i should go with what off set and all i would love to put bigger tires in the back wider that is. Is there a tire site that offers both or just buy two each

·
Registered
221 Posts
scottb8855 said:
Wondering what i should go with what off set and all i would love to put bigger tires in the back wider that is. Is there a tire site that offers both or just buy two each
www.tirerack.com is great for help you can pick stock or plus sizes or separate front and rear combinations.

I put the RAYS from my 350Z on which are offset 30 and 33

·
Registered
64 Posts
yea right now if got 275/35zr18s with 10in wide on the rear, but i have to use a spacer. What type of rims are you gettin

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure

not sure what rims to go with i dont want 10 inch in the back i think 8.5 is big enough im not going to be drag racing. Even if i went with 7.5 all 4 that wouldnt be a big deal. I have been looking at different websites for tires nothing yet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
17 compared to 18

are 18inch rims a real shitty ride or is it not too bad. i was thinking of 17s but 18s are cooler

1 - 9 of 9 Posts